See today’s tasks, keep track of important actions.Learn More
Get important insights on business operations.Learn More
Generate and manage invoices.Learn More
Manage and keep track of inventory.Learn More
Contacts, orders history and more.Learn More
Manage contracts, attach to orders, send for e-signature.Learn More
Manage social networks from one central interface.Learn More
Quickly build and synchronize with the systemLearn More
Real-time statistics on received orders, totals, converted quotes, and more.
- List of current day's incoming and outgoing orders.
- List of delinquent orders.
- All due invoices as of the current day.
- Quick access to tasks assigned globally or to the current operator.
Get comprehensive reports based on different filters and parameters. Track business performance, and use the reports to make informed decisions. Filter through and sort records by various fields:
- Income - Track your income by product category, client, location, or date.
- Damaged Items - Review the items that were damaged in any given date range, by category, or by specific product.
- Utilization - Discover the total rented-out time of your inventory.
- Duration - Find the average rental duration for a specific product or category.
- Orders - Breakdown your orders by client, transaction status, number of items, and more.
- Income by Location - Track your income by state, city, or postal code.
- Transaction Summary - Filter transactions by user, location, and specific date ranges.
Record and process your core financial transactions all from one module.
- Generate customizable invoices against orders at any given point.
- Email invoices to clients directly from the order, or print it in place.
- Accept online payments from customers with various payment methods including cash, and credit card through Authorize.net, or Stripe.
- Set up the interval and send up to 3 reminders to clients with due invoices.
Get real-time availability of products and stay on top of stock levels.
- Allow customers to see if their desired products are available for their event. Prevent any conflicts / overbookings.
- Automatic synchronization of inventory with the website.
- Schedule and manage products for maintenance or repair.
- Group products into sets and assign special pricing for each set.
Quickly access all information for the given client, including any previous orders.
- Input client information and keep all important information in one place.
- Complete each profile with full information about the client.
- Swipe driver’s licenses for instant input of information.
- Save the credit card information on a secure PCI compliant server for quick future use.
Create enforceable agreements for all types of clients and transactions.
- Generate unlimited contract templates and attach to orders. Set standard terms and text, or customize text with every order.
- E-mail the contract to customer and receive the signed contract back with the e-signature functionality.
Quickly create your website and fully synchronize with the system.
- Use the drag&drop editor to build a website.
- Receive detailed quotes via website, with the option to provide availability information in real-time, based on event dates chosen by the visitor.
- Ability to book directly from the website, without sending a quote first.
Use API to integrate with any third party system you might be using. Terms of fair usage apply.
- Pull product, category and inventory information.
- Pull any client information.
Orders and Quotes
Gain control on the entire product rental cycle- from quote to order return.
- Quickly check item availability based on the selected date range.
- Create accurate quotes with a clear cost summary and breakdown of the products, labor costs, and taxes.
- Send quotes to clients for confirmation; easily convert quotes into actual orders.
- Track quotes and orders during each state - quoted, ordered, rented out, returned.
- View details, contracts, invoices, and client info for each individual order.
- Issue refunds, apply fees and payments for each individual order.
- Create work orders for damaged items that need to be repaired.
- Attach details, descriptions, images, and notes.
- Set the repair priority and send to any specified vendor or maintenance company for repair.
Simply communicate with your team members on the most essential assignments.
- Allow team members to assign follow ups, tasks, and more to the entire team, or to individual members.
- Set deadlines and track which employee completed the given task.